Owner/General Manager: Tom Scanga
The Pittsburgh Pierogi Festival, concerts, festivals, fairs, community events, food truck rallies, Wheel Good Wednesdays, Kennywood, Sandcastle, Iselin Community Park Events, Winery & Brewery Events, fundraisers, & more! If you would like to have us at your next event, please provide us with as much of the following information as possible: location, date, times, history of the event, estimated attendance, any fees, and any methods of advertising that will be happening.
Tommy’s Background in the industryI Grew Up In Vandergrift, PA above a Butcher shop & Corner Grocery Store. I worked in our family run business until 1993 and was a 3rd Generation Butcher. I have been working In The Food Industry For Over 32 yrs:
- Managing a kitchen with over 75 meals a day
- L&S Fundraising Food Company For Over 20yrs
- Tommy’s Catering Company For 16yrs
- Alcoma Country Club Kitchen For 5yrs
- River City Pizza For 5yrs
- Wooden Door Winery Food For 5yrs
- Cycle Diner Restaurant For 2 1/2 yrs
CAN YOU TELL I HAVE A LOVE FOR FOOD?!?Del Vecchio’s Sausage & Fries (Food Truck 6’x 16’) Our Family Started Making Homemade Sausage In 1925
Licensed Commissary And Truck With The Dept Of AgricultureSince 1925, Still All Natural, No Preservatives, No Water Added, Fresh Pork Shoulder & Spices !!!!!
The Del Vecchio’s Sausage difference:
- Our sausage is made from 100% Pork Shoulder, Spices, & All Natural Casings. We have used the same Recipe Since 1925.
- Our Competitors sausage is made from PORK, WATER, SALT, POTASSIUM GLUTAMATE, DEXTROSE, POTASSIUM ACETATE, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE FLAVORING, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA